1000kg will cover approximately 10m2 at 50mm thick.
The main uses for grit/river/sharp/washed concreting sand are:
• For use in floor screeding
• Bedding of paving slabs and block paving
• General fill or screed material
• Mixing with other sand types for specialist renders
• Mixing with cement, gravel & water to form concrete
• Ideal for garden soil to allow water to drain
• Creating potting soil or to loosen clay soil
• Top dressing lawns and on greenhouse capillary benches
Sharp Sand is composed of grains of rock, the size ranging from 0.06mm to 2.0mm. These particles are mostly quartz, although there are other minerals such as clays and irons mixed in. In contrast to Building Sand which is a fine, uniform sand. Sharp sand or grit sand is a rough, graded sand with a higher percentage of larger grain sizes. This makes it more commonly used in gardens as it’s coarse open structure allows moisture movement from area to area.
Spesso comprati insieme
- Questo articolo: Buildershop UK Grit/River/Sharp Sand (Bulk Bag)£55.95
- Lawn World Half-Green 50 Pack Artificial Grass Turf U Pins Galvanised Metal Pegs Staples Weed Garden Bevelled£14.99