Dryrod® is the next generation of rising damp treatment developed by Safeguard Europe Ltd. The patented, BBA approved 12mm diameter DIY damp proofing rods carry a powerful water repellent material, which cures to form a powerful barrier to rising damp.
Once they are inserted, the rods will start to dry out the wall by slowly diffusing water repellent deep into the damp masonry, curing to form a powerful barrier to further rising damp.
• Simply insert the 9″ rods into a series of 12mm holes drilled into the lowest available continuous mortar course of the wall.
• No specialist pumps or mastic guns required. A normal hammer drill will suffice.
• Once installed they diffuse the active ingredient deep into the wall before it cures to form a water-repellent chemical damp course.
Advantages over other methods
• The most effective rising damp treatment available – Proven to work even up to 95% saturation
• Quick & easy to install DIY rising damp treatment – Simply drill holes & insert the damp proofing rods to form a new chemical damp course.
• No mess to clean up – The active ingredient is contained within the rods so there’s no chance of messy spillages that occur with other solutions for damp proofing for walls.
Coverage (for 9″ wall):
• Pack of 10 – 1.2m coverage
• Box of 50 – 6m coverage
The most effective form of damp proofing for walls
Fast, simple to install DIY rising damp treatment
No specialist equipment required
Delivers the correct dose every time
Spesso comprati insieme
- Questo articolo: Dryrod Damp Proofing Rods - 10 Pack - Next Generation Rising Damp Treatment From The Makers of Dryzone£22.50
- Dryrod Damp Proofing Rods - Box of 50 - Next Generation Rising Damp Treatment From The Makers of Dryzone£119.99