With so many types of tape/strip, it is difficult to determine the best option.
Answer these questions to find the right solution for you:
1. What is the gap?
The gap needs to be closed completely without making it difficult to close the door/window.
2. Is the gap variable or uniform?
For variable gaps, choose one that responds to different gap sizes, ie good compression, or choose more than one type.
3. What colour?
Match the colour of the window/door frame where possible.
4. What length do you need?
Measure up doors and windows and choose from various pack sizes.
5. What is your budget?
Choose a longer lasting tape (long term value) or a quick fix budget tape.
6. Do you need a “wipe clean” tape?
Consider that dust may accumulate on the window/door frame depending on where you live or if you have no porch.
See Selection Guide Image for more information
Self Adhesive Foam draught proofing strip
Blocks cold draughts through gaps 1 to 4 mm wide significantly reducing heat loss
Easy application (self adhesive / requires no glue or fixings)
Suitable for large and variable gaps
Seal gaps around Attic Doors and Dormer Roof ‘Crawl Space’ Doors.
Spesso comprati insieme
- Questo articolo: Self Adhesive Foam Draught Excluder Strip (20m White for gaps 1-4mm)£7.26
- Bro Door Window Draught Excluder Strip Foam Seal Weather Stripping EPDM Tape Adhesive Rubber Soundproofing Weatherstrip, 9mm x 2mm x 3 Meters, 4 Seals Total 12M ( I type, White)£29.99
- Door Draught Excluder, KeNeer Door Bottom Seal Weather Stripping Soundproof, Block Cold Hot Air and Insect, Door Bottom Edge Seal Strip(Thicken Silicone with Stronge Self-Glue)(White)£14.99